Falls, Injuries, And The Answers You Need Now
If you are a construction worker, you know the daily risks you face, especially the severe risk of falling from elevated heights. A fall from a roof, a hole in the floor, defective scaffolding, or an inadequately secured ladder can lead to a severe and debilitating injury.
We understand how a fall can affect every area of your life. We are the attorneys at Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., in New York City. Since 1965, we have successfully represented hundreds of injured construction workers and helped them obtain money damages.
Have you been seriously injured from a fall? We can help. Call us locally at 212-732-4992 or toll-free at 800-574-4LAW for a free consultation.
What We Do
We provide diligent representation to injured workers who have suffered catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries (TBI), spinal cord injuries, internal injuries, and other severe injuries.
In addition to injured construction workers, we also represent:
- and other workers performing repairs who have suffered severe injuries resulting from falls from ladders, roofs, elevator shafts, and other locations.
We also provide the families of victims of fatal construction site falls with the compassion and respect they deserve while we fight for the compensation they are entitled for their losses.
Recover Full Compensation For Roof, Scaffold, And Ladder Fall Injuries
Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., has successfully recovered compensation for injured workers and the families of fatal accident victims in cases involving:
- $10.5 million settlement in a case involving a scaffold collapse accident in which the fall caused severe knee injuries, requiring the worker to undergo multiple surgeries
- $7.5 million settlement (following a $15.3 million jury verdict) in a case involving a fall from a ladder in extreme heat conditions
- $4 million settlement in a construction accident involving an elevator shaft where an electrician fell 40 feet, suffering catastrophic, fatal injuries
- $1.75 million settlement for a construction worker who fell through a roof
View additional construction accident results.
Construction Accident? Contact Our Law Firm.
If you or a loved one has suffered a severe injury in a construction accident fall from heights, or if a loved one has died in a fatal fall, schedule an appointment to discuss your case with an experienced, dedicated, and reputable personal injury and wrongful death lawyer. Our attorneys at Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., have been trusted by clients throughout New York City for decades.
Call our Manhattan office locally at 212-732-4992 or toll-free at 800-574-4LAW, or contact us online. Your first consultation is free of charge. Also, you will owe no attorney’s fees unless we are successful with your case.