Help With Fracture And Joint Injury Claims
Broken bones or injuries to tendons or ligaments can wreak havoc on a person’s life. While these injuries may eventually heal to some degree, these injuries can place severe limitations on a person’s ability to make a living. Any type of joint or fracture can cause lifelong problems, including:
- Intra-articular fracture, or a fracture involving a joint. These injuries can lead to arthritis.
- Dislocated joints, such as shoulders, knees, and elbows. Although these injuries may not fracture, they can be extremely painful and lead to significant joint weakness.
- Depending on the circumstances, even so-called soft tissue injuries can devastate a person’s overall health and ability to work.
If you or a loved one has sustained a fracture or joint injury at work or in some other setting, it is vital to have experienced legal counsel at your side.
More Than 50 Years Of Counsel And Advocacy
For years, Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., has provided sound counsel and vigorous advocacy to people in New York City and the surrounding areas. Our personal injury lawyers will comprehensively investigate the cause of your injury, finding every liable party. While we are taking the steps necessary to prove the opposition’s liability, we will work with your medical providers to establish your damages for your medical expenses, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
Our tenacious, dynamic approach has yielded successful outcomes for many seriously injured people. Below are some verdicts and settlements we have achieved for clients who have sustained fractures, joint injuries, and related injuries.
- $10.5 million settlement following $8.9 million verdict (reduced to $7.6 million on appeal) for a 31-year-old electrician kneeling on the wooden platform of Baker’s scaffold that collapsed. He fell 8 feet to the concrete floor below, resulting in a comminuted fracture of his kneecap (patella) and a lateral meniscus tear. Our client required surgery with open reduction and internal fixation, a second operation to remove the hardware and for partial lateral meniscectomy, and a third operation for further partial lateral meniscectomy.
- $2.5 million settlement for a 28-year-old electrician who fell from a ladder and suffered a compound fracture of the L1 vertebra, requiring surgery to replace the vertebra with a rib and crushed wrist requiring surgery with open reduction and internal fixation.
- $2.5 million settlement for a 40-year-old construction worker who fell from a ladder and suffered a bimalleolar fracture of the right ankle, requiring open reduction and internal fixation.
Contact Us For Help With Your Injury Claim
Our attorneys offer a free initial consultation to discuss your situation. We accept all injury claims on a no-recovery, no-fee basis. Call us locally at 212-732-4992, call us toll free at 800-574-4LAW, or complete our online contact form to get in touch with our Manhattan law firm.